And PASZ agrees…
PASZ believes that we should have a City Council that puts residents first and works to solve problems that Palo Alto residents care about, such as:
- Protecting our single family neighborhoods from high density development.
- Maintaining existing below-market-rate housing and building additional units,
- Minimizing overflow parking in neighborhoods,
- Reducing traffic congestion,
- Promoting City services for residents, and
- Working collaboratively with residents and others to develop the best plans for the future of the Fry’s site and for railroad grade separations.