Skip to content
Palo Altans for Sensible Zoning embrace the following principles:
- Reverse the trend of office space overdevelopment.
- Moderate the pace of change
- Emphasize moderate and low income family housing for those who serve our community.
- Work to fix existing problems of traffic, parking, pollution, and safety.
- Consider the incremental impacts of any proposed new developments.
- Institute measurement systems that gather valid, real-time, ongoing data to understand the effect of any choice, and monitor the effects of choices made.
- Require transparent, objective, and resident-centered processes and services from City government.
- Support decisions that improve our excellent schools at all levels.
- Protect and improve our tree canopy, gardens, parks, and open spaces.
- Stop development giveaways